- Coaches are Football Canada Safe Contact trained.
- OTA's are optional and no cost.
- The Generals provide all equipment (except cleats/footwear).
- Players are sized and assigned gear. Players are responsible to keep gear clean and report and repairs needed.
- Junior and RMFL Generals bus to games (with enough ridership, included in fees).
- U10/U12 carpool.
Practices & Games
- U10 & U12 practice Monday/Wednesday.
- Junior/RMFL Generals practice Tuesday/Thursday.
- Varsity Girll's practice Tuesday/Thursday.
- Games are scheduled as per league schedules and exhibition opportunities exist.
Fees (Before Early Bird Discounts)
- U10/U12 - Full Season (Spring/Fall) - $250
- U10/U12 - Spring or Fall alone - $175
- Junior/RMFL Generals - Full Season (Spring/Fall) - $600
- Junior/RMFL Generals - Spring - $300
- Junior/RMFL Generals - Fall - $350
- Varsity Girl's Full Season - $600
- Girls Program PLUS Junior/RMFL Generals Full Season - $700
- Spring Girls Program - $300
- Fall Girl's Program - $350